First day: Cusco, Mollepata and Soraypampa.
We leave the city of Cusco, on a bus at 6:00 am approximately towards the town of Mollepata (2900msnm) place to arrive at 10:00 am averaging continue to Challacancha, where we will meet with the staff to accompany us during our journey. By averaging 10:20 am begin our trek towards Soraypampa, located on 3850msnm, en route we can enjoy beautiful landscapes, snow-capped mountains as the Salkantay. At approximately at 01:00 pm we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then visit the lake Humantay, a wonderful lake and then return to the campsite where tents are ready and dinner.
Second day: Soraypampa, Salkantay and Chaullay
<After breakfast we will get ready to continue our trekking to Pampa Salkantay and cruise on the left side of the mountain Umantay, located next to snowy Salkantay, averaging 12 hours we reach the highest point, Salkantay Pass Humantay located on 4650msnm, from where we can see glaciers, and possibly spot avalanche and after an two hours will have lunch and then continue our hike to Chaullay about 4 hours where we camp.
Third day: Chaullay and Santa Teresa.
Around 6:00 am start our trek towards the beach Sahuayaco, on the route will pass through the town of Collpapampa, in which cloud forest we can find waterfalls, fruit trees, varied flora and birds. Upon arrival at Playa Sahuayaco and then we will have a luch at 12:00pm later on board a local bus that will take us to the town of Santa Teresa. In the afternoon you will have the opportunity to visit the thermal baths and overnight at the site.
Fourth day: Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes.
After breakfast we will take the bus towards hydroelectric arriving then about 10:30am, en route observe many coffee plantations, banana, coca and other tropical fruits. Once at lunch Hydroelectric and after a short break we continue to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu village on the route descry waterfalls, variety of flora and fauna, some buildings and Inca terraces. Arriving in Aguas Calientes we will settle in the accommodations.
Fifth day: Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu and Cusco.
Early in the morning we will go to the bus station to take the transport to Machu Picchu, for half and hour. When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, we will pass through the control where you need to show your passports, then our tickets will be delivered and we will begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries around for two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel, in the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hosting, to get our bags and get to the train station with anticipation to return to the city of Cusco and later transfer to your hotel.
Include / Not included
- Shuttle bus from the hotel in Cusco – Molletapa.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Food (04 breakfasts, 04 lunches and 04 dinners).
- Horses (for equipment only).
- Tickets Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) Train – Cusco (Poroy).
- Entrance ticket to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- 01 night hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch (in Aguas Calientes).
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Sleeping bag.
- Bring a small backpack with clothes for five days.
- Wear comfortable shoes hiking shoes recommendation.
- Carry personal medicines and original passport.
- Water bottle and purification tablets.
- Raincoat in the rainy season (October to March).
- Camera Flashlight and batteries.
- Clothing abrigable first and second day.
- Swimsuit (if you wish to visit the hot springs).
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Sun hats.
- Higénico paper, small towel.
- Snacks: biscuits, chocolates, etc.
- Horses (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment)
- Bring sleeping bag.
Note: Special discounts Applies to domestic tourists and members of the Andean Community of Nations.