This tour begins with pickup service from your hotel in Cusco, one hour before the departure of your train, and then transported to the Poroy station, located 20 minutes from the city, then shall address the Railway Company “PERU RAIL” and start your journey back to the town of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 m), the train ride lasts 3 hours and 20 minutes. In Aguas Calientes hotel staff will be waiting for you to then transfer to hotel, have free day in Aguas Calientes, are advised to visit the site museum Manuel Chavez Ballon, The Butterfly “Pillpi Wasi” or thermo medicinal waters. At night our guide will seek to provide them with the information needed for the day of your tour.
- Transfer from the hotel to the train station (20 minutes).
- Poroy train ride to Aguas Calientes (3:30 hrs).
- Free day in Aguas Calientes (Optional: Visit the museum site Manuel Chavez Ballon, The Butterfly “Pillpi Wasi” Termo Medicinal
- Waters on your own).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
The next morning we head to the bus station, to ascend 450 m in height, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wonder “Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu”, known as “The Lost City the Incas “. When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel, in the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel to get our bags and get to the train station with anticipation to return to the city of Cusco where we will be waiting at the station Poroy to transfer you to your hot
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 a.m.. Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 a.m.. View of sunrise at Machu Picchu.
- Walk Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without guide) (optional) – (1G 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.) (2G 10:00 -11: 00am).
- Guided Tour Machu Picchu (about 3 hours).
- Bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon train ride to Aguas Calientes Poroy.
- Transfer from the train station to the hotel.
Include / Not included
- Transfers from hotel to the train station and vice versa.
- Tickets Cusco (Poroy) Train – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) – Cusco (Poroy).
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (for the second day).
- Official tourist guide in English or Spanish language.
- 01 night at hotel.
- Services not described.
- Wear comfortable shoes hiking shoes recommendation.
- Light clothing.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Sun hats.
- A lightweight backpack.
- Camera or camcorder.
- Raincoat in the rainy season (October to March).
Note: Special discounts Applies to domestic tourists and members of the Andean Community of Nations.