First day: Tour to the Sacred Valley.
Start doing the “Sacred Valley Tour” began at 08:30 am we will pick you up at your hotel to take the bus to take him to the Sacred Valley of the Incas We will visit Pisac, a typical handicraft market and picturesque houses and narrow streets, then climb the archaeological complex of Pisa, are remains of Inca buildings, where we urban and residential area of the place, also an Inca cemetery.
Moving on, we head to Urubamba where we will have a buffet lunch. After enjoying our lunch we will visit Ollantaytambo Fortress, to board the train (16:36 hrs) to take us to the town of Aguas Calientes.
Arrive at 18:09 hrs averaging season, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel, where she spent the night.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas: Artisan Market of Pisac archaeological site of Pisac and Ollantaytambo. (08:00 hrs. – 16:00 hrs.).
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- Inca Rail train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (De 16:36 hrs to 18:. 09HR.).
- Transfer Station Hotel Aguas Calientes.
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Second day: Tour to Machu Picchu.
After having breakfast, very early climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, where we can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel.
Optional: If you can make the trek to the top of huaynapicchu, this will take about 3 hours (round trip) the tour is self-guided.
Then perform the walk around the archaeological complex, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various burial, the visit will last approximately two days.
Then have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and tour the campus easy.
In the afternoon return to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch (on your own) and then take the afternoon train to Ollantaytambo, finally board the bus to take us to Cusco where they will be waiting to take us to our hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 a.m.. Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 a.m.. View of sunrise at Machu Picchu.
- Walk Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without guide) (optional) – (1G 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.) (2G 10:00 -11: 00am).
- Guided Tour Machu Picchu (about 3 hours).
- Bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (on your own)
- Return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo (19: 00hrs to 20: 40hrs)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
Include / Not included
- Transfers from hotel to the train station and vice versa.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu (for the second day).
- Official tourist guide in English or Spanish language.
- 01 nights in selected hotel (includes breakfast).
- Not included:
- Lunch and dinner and not described services.
- Wear comfortable shoes hiking shoes recommendation.
- Light clothing.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Sun hats.
- A lightweight backpack.
- Camera or camcorder.
- Raincoat in the rainy season (October to March).
Note: Special discounts Applies to domestic tourists and members of the Andean Community of Nations.