First day: City tour in Cusco.
On his arrival at the airport or bus terminal of the city of Cusco, our staff will be waiting for you with a sign which bears his name, and then transported to the hotel of your choice. Have a free place to rest, adjust to the altitude and take their food time. Between 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. we will be going through your hotel to start the tour, we will visit the Cathedral, Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value, the Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, where you can appreciate the fine work that the Incas performed on stone. Continuing the tour will head to Sacsayhuaman fortress with strategic location, offering an unparalleled view of the city, in this place the Inti Raymi or “Fiesta del Sol” is held every June 24, then visit Kenko, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara, archaeological complex of religious character.
- Reception and transfer from airport to hotel (morning)
- Afternoon City tour, visit: La, Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay (. 13:15 hrs – 18:30 hrs.)
- Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
Second Day: Tour to Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas.
The pick up from your hotel to take you to the train station Poroy, located 20 minutes from the city of Cusco, where you will board the train (the journey lasts 4 hours). Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes, our guide will be waiting with him will take the bus that will take them to rise to the citadel of Machu Picchu for about 30 minutes, take a guided 3 hours on average tour and visit: The Main Square , the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, The Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various burial. After the tour will have free time to explore the sanctuary on their own. In the afternoon return to Cusco by the same route of the journey. Finally, our staff will meet and transfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Machu Picchu (06:00 hrs – 21:00 hrs.).
- Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco
Third Day: Farewell
Two hours before flight departure, pick you up from your hotel and then transported to the airport, where we say goodbye and give order to our services.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport of Cusco.
Include / Not included
- All transfers to hotels, airports, terminal, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- All transport for tours.
- Train tickets round trip in Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish language.
- Income attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- Transfer in every office.
- 02 nights in hotel.
- 02 breakfasts.
- All meals (lunch and dinner)
- Not included in the package airfare Lima – Cusco and Cusco – Lima (if we want the add).
Note: Special discounts Applies to domestic tourists and members of the Andean Community of Nations.